How to remove the front wheel QiCYCLE
First, we will learn how to remove the front wheel, it is easier to work with it.
On the left inner side of the front fork, unscrew the screw securing the holder for the fender and the cable leading to the motor.
Using a 19 key, unscrew the right fastening nut.
We remove part of the magnetic lock and the washer under it. So far, everything on this side.
On the left side, remove the plastic cap.
We unscrew the nut (just like the previous one). Remove the grooved washer and lock washer (dropout booster).
Now unscrew the screw securing the front brake cable.
The brake pads will come apart, and nothing will interfere with the removal of the wheel.
Remove rear wheel Xiaomi e-scooter 1S / PRO 2
Now it is better to put the bike on its right side. The wheel can already be removed, but do not forget about the motor cable connector.
The wheel is free. Note that on the right side is the corresponding dropout amplifier. And he stands with a ledge outward. On the left side, it was the other way around.
Bleed the air from the chamber (if there is one).
Using a plastic spatula, pry the tire from the side opposite to the nipple.
QiCYCLE can be removed very easily even by hand.
Here’s just in case the marking of the QiCYCLE camera.
HOW TO REMOVE XIAOMI M365 REAR TIRE | WHEEL | TUBE | REMOVAL | USING SPOON | E-SCOOTER
Wheel assembly always starts from the nipple side.
Since I removed the front wheel, I also checked the performance of my spare motor, which I bought very cheaply last year. The QiCYCLE motor turned out to be fully operational, new, hurray.
Once again about the correct assembly sequence. On the left side, the dropout amplifier is first put on the axle, then the washer, then the nut.
On the right is the dropout booster (before installing the wheel), then the washer, then the magnetic holder, then the nut.
Remember to connect the motor cable connector (aligning with the arrows on both sides) and secure the holder to the inside of the plug. And also attach the brake cable back.
How to replace the tire or camera on a Xiaomi QiCYCLE bike
A bicycle is such a thing that sooner or later you will be faced with the need to repair the camera, or you just want to exchange worn-out tires for new ones. And our favorite electric cable, QiCYCLE, is no exception. Of course, such an operation on it is a little more complicated than on a regular bicycle, but if you have a small set of tools, you can do it yourself without going to the service.
In this article, I will describe the process of removing both wheels and replacing the camera.
Since the QiCYCLE is an electric bike, you need to start any action by disconnecting the battery. This golden rule must be followed in all situations, and sooner or later it will save you a lot of money on repairs.
How to remove the QiCYCLE rear wheel
There are a little more operations with the rear wheel, but in general there is nothing complicated.
First of all, set the shifter to 1st gear.
Using a 10 key, unscrew the screw that secures the pusher body and remove the body.
On the left side, unscrew the second axle nut in the same way.
Now you need two 10 keys to unscrew the rear brake mount. One wrench. on the nut on the back of the feather, the second wrench. on the bolt in front.
Remove the chain and the wheel is free. But the rear brake cable keeps it from completely removing it. (In the photo you can also see the removed force sensor. I overdid it, you don’t need to remove it).
Although there is already access to the tire and tube, it is still better for convenience to unscrew the rear brake mounting nut and remove it. This will require keys for 8 and 17.
The brake is not screwed on very tightly, so the nut can be unscrewed easily, after which the brake can be easily removed.
And now we have in our hands a completely dismantled rear wheel.
I will not demonstrate how to change the tube or tire, since this procedure is completely analogous to the actions on the front wheel.
We assemble and install the wheel in reverse order. Important: first tighten the right axle nut, then the left (where the washer is). Then the load cell will not be overtightened.
After all the steps, check the functionality of the bike. Basically, if the work was done carefully, no problems should arise. QiCYCLE is very easy to disassemble and assemble.
Note: This article and the images in it are subject to copyright. Partial or complete reproduction on other resources without consent is prohibited.
Ergonomics, ease of transportation
Mi Mijia Electric Scooter is a city scooter. And this should mean a minimum weight and a folding structure to get on the subway or bus. He is doing well with these parameters.
The weight of 12.5 kg means practically nothing for the average young man, but for the girls it is questionable, it may already be hard enough to carry him into public transport.
The folding system was invented very cool. just snap off the steering wheel and put it on the rear wheel, where it will be fixed by a special hook. To assemble the scooter, simply move the handlebar slightly to the side and raise it. On the left on the steering wheel there is a bell to alert pedestrians.
Conclusions: pros, cons and prices
The Xiaomi MIJIA foldable electric scooter is positioned as a personal vehicle for the city. It provides a top speed of up to 25 km / h, as well as up to 30 km of travel on a single battery charge.
This is an excellent high-tech scooter with a relatively affordable price and a pleasant appearance.
It’s lightweight and has its own proprietary smartphone app to track key metrics of your travel activity.
- Wheel size: 8.5 inches
- Maximum speed: 25 km / h
- Mileage per charge: 30 km
- Maximum load: 110kg
- Power: 250W
- Full charge time: 5 hours
- Battery type: 36v 7.8 AH lithium battery
- Net weight: 12.5 kg
- Frame: aircraft grade aluminum
- Brakes: regenerative front / disc rear
- Display: no
- Headlights presence: front
- Sitting: no
- Footrest: yes
- Type: foldable
Unfolded dimensions: 1080x430x1140 mm
Folded dimensions: 1080x430x490 mm
Features and Review of the Xiaomi Mi Mijia Electric Scooter Electric Scooter
Xiaomi is well known for making affordable urban gadgets with high usability. That is, inexpensive and comfortable things for every day. Smartphones, laptops, tablets, TVs. Recently, modern vehicles have been added to this list: an electric bike, and then an electric scooter. Let’s talk about him.
In terms of “sophistication”, the scooter is only slightly different from the Xiaomi bike, the main difference is in the absence of an on-board computer with key indicators. speed, mileage, battery, etc.
This is now the responsibility of the smartphone application, in which these parameters are tracked.
The program is beautifully done and has a list of various settings, up to the installation of a new firmware version on the scooter. In front of Mi Mijia Electric Scooter, there is a bright LED-lamp with a lens, in the back there is a stop that flashes when braking.
A monowheel is a difficult transport for an untrained user. Gyro scooters, in the manner of Nineboot Mini, are already a little lighter. QiCycle bike. almost everyone is given the first time. Well, on Xiaomi Mi Mijia Electric Scooter, absolutely everyone becomes the first time. It’s really easy to ride a scooter.
- The main difference from the classic scooter is the lack of rolling as such at the minimum speed (when the maximum speed is reached, you can go down the hill at a higher speed), the engine turns on immediately after you push off with your foot.
- At the expense of the engine. its power is 250 W, and the maximum speed is at around 25 km. There is even a cruise control, which is very convenient when traveling long distances.
- Front-wheel drive, drifting is hard, but you can come up with something, of course, if you really want to.
- The speed is regulated by the knob, which is located on the right of the steering wheel and has the ability to smoothly supply electricity. you can accelerate both smoothly and sharply with slipping.
The scooter is equipped with disc brakes with the E-ABS function, which works in a similar way to the ABS in the braking system of a car. But this is relevant only at high speeds, when you can really fly away on a locked rear wheel.
The relatively large wheels provide good cross-country ability, I drove on asphalt, grass, earth, ice and even snow. And even if in the snow you still have to help the scooter with your foot, but at the same time it rides and does not fall. The model is protected from moisture and dust according to the IP54 standard. you can ride in the rain or drive into the sand.
The manufacturer claims that the Xiaomi Mi Mijia Electric Scooter can withstand a maximum of 100 kg. We gave a ride on a scooter to people weighing from 50 to 120 kg.
It is possible that in the long term, some parts of the device may deform due to the fact that the weight exceeds the permissible.
Nevertheless, when a two-meter man weighing 120 kg rode the scooter, there were no problems. the only thing was that the acceleration was smoother.
How to drive and park
The scooter even has a small foot that can be used to park it outdoors or indoors.
- This electric scooter from Xiaomi is equipped with an improved braking system, thanks to the application of a ventilated disc braking system, as well as E-ABS technology, which provides quick braking and responsiveness to sliding. The maximum distance to full braking is 4 meters, but this is if you accelerate well.
- There is a power indicator on the stem with 4 LED lights and one button. LED indicators show the remaining battery power, just like in Mi Band 1S.
- As for the button, it has several functions: a short press will turn on the scooter, and a 2 second long press will turn it off. Once the scooter is turned on, short press turns on / off the front light.
The LED on the power button shows the current mode. For example, when it is green, the scooter is in energy saving mode.
The headlight is located in the center of the steering wheel. It boasts a high brightness with 1.1W of power and illuminates the area 6 meters ahead, so you will feel safer and more confident when driving in the dark.
The taillight has a red glow and is accordingly located at the rear. It turns on when you start the scooter and stays on. When you press the brake lever, the red light starts to flash, warning drivers and pedestrians behind you.
- Diagnostics. when repairing with us, diagnostics are free;
- Repair of a motor-wheel (or replacement with a new one) from 1000 rubles;
- Replacing the camera and installing a new one from 900 rubles;
- Tire replacement from 900 rubles;
- Soldering contacts, connections or connectors from 800 rubles;
- Repair of the power connector from 1300 rubles;
- Replacing the soldering of the battery from 400 rubles;
- Recovery or replacement of the battery from 900 rubles;
- Replacement of the case from 1000 rubles;
- Frame repair from 900 rubles;
- Repair of the board from 1300 rubles;
- Replacing the controller from 1000 rubles;
- Adjustment from 500 rubles;
- Full broaching of parts from 300 rubles;
- Replacing the throttle handle from 200 rubles;
- Replacing the speedometer from 1000 rubles;
- Replacing the brake handle from 200 rubles;
- Replacing the brake caliper from 300 rubles per piece;
- Replacement of footrests from 100 rubles;
- Replacing the shock absorber from 150 rubles;
- Replacement of wings from 1000 rubles;
- Bleeding the hydraulic brake from 500 rubles per brake;
- Controller repair from 1000 rubles;
- Replacing the ignition lock from 200 rubles;
- Replacing the chain from 500 rubles;
- Replacing an asterisk from 300 rubles;
- Replacing the brake disc from 300 rubles;
- Replacement of bearings from 200 rubles;
- Repair of the folding mechanism (or replacement with a new one) from 1000 rubles;
- Solving problems with control electronic boards from 900 rubles;
- Aqua protection of an electric scooter from 2500 rubles;
- Recovery of mechanical damages / argon welding from 1000 rubles;
- Replacement of Hall sensors from 1000 rubles;
- Repair of the charger from 900 rubles;
- Battery recovery from 900 rubles;
- Steering column prevention (flushing, lubricating, adjusting) or replacing 1,500 rubles;
- Replacing the star 500 rubles;
- Replacing the engine 1300 rubles;
- Replacing the charger socket 600 rubles;
- Replacing the controller adaptation 1200 rubles;
- Headlight repair from 800 rubles;
- Replacing bulbs from 300 rubles;
- Replacement of sensors from 1000 rubles;
- Replacing the controller from 2500 rubles;
- Re-flashing an electric scooter from 1500 rubles;
- Replacement of buttons from 500 rubles;
- Hull repair from 1000 rubles;
- Repair of the power supply chain from 2500 rubles;
- Repair of the charge circuit from 2500 rubles.
Thank you for contacting us! A manager will contact you shortly.
FOR PENSIONERS 30% DISCOUNT
The main advantages of Xiaomi electric scooters
The Chinese brand Xiaomi never ceases to amaze its fans, developing more and more new devices. And it’s not just smartphones, but electric vehicles like electric scooters. The design of the product is made of aircraft steel. a really reliable and dense material. It will be very difficult to bend this. Rubberized handles provide a secure grip. Volumetric wheels provide the device with the necessary level of maneuverability, fast driving and shock absorption.
Some more advantages of the Xiaomi electric scooter:
- Presentable appearance. it can also be conditionally called a “crossover” in the world of scooters.
- Low weight. If Honor has an electric scooter intended for use in urban environments, then the weight of the product plays an important role. After all, the user should easily fold it and carry it, for example, on a bus, trolleybus, on the floor. Manufacturers took this fact into account, so the weight of the vehicle is only 12.5 kg.
- Ergonomic. The folding system is thought out as carefully as possible. just click the steering wheel, put it on the rear wheel and fix it with a special hook.
- Functionality. Using a special application on your smartphone, you can set the speed level, monitor the battery charge and other parameters. The program allows you to update the device firmware, turn on cruise control, set a password.
- Security. The Zero-Start function built into the scooter system provides the user with a high level of safety.
- Autonomy. One charge can cover 30 km. The scooter is charged in 5 hours.
Thanks to the small number of mechanical components, the repair of the Xiaomi Mijia electric scooter in our center is quick and hassle-free. The scooter moves smoothly and smoothly on city roads. Potholes and other obstacles are practically not felt due to the rather large wheels.
|Electric scooter won’t charge||from 800 rubles|
|Electric scooter does not connect to Bluetooth||from 750 rubles|
|The electric scooter does not ride||from 850 rubles|
|The electric scooter turns off||from 600 rubles|
|The electric scooter does not turn on||from 800 rubles|
LEAVE AN APPLICATION AND GET
or leave a request and we will call you back in 5 minutes!
FREE CHECK OUT
WARRANTY UP TO 3 YEARS
Electric scooter repair prices
Xiaomi electric scooter repair
The fashion for an active lifestyle is only gaining momentum. Along with bicycles, electric scooters are popular among young people today. In terms of operational characteristics, this type of ecological transport is somewhere between a moped and a bicycle. However, in comparison with them, it is more compact and maneuverable. Yes, and this scooter is driven by a battery, so harmful emissions into the atmosphere are excluded, unlike a moped. In our company, you can repair Xiaomi electric scooters of any category. Unfortunately, electrical devices are also susceptible to breakdowns along with other modes of transport.
However, like any other vehicle, the electric scooter is also susceptible to periodic breakdowns. We do not recommend troubleshooting yourself without specialized skills. Repair of electric scooters in our workshop is the best way out of this situation.